I dont claim to be an post marketing and advertising expert, but I do each. I run about 10 report sites and I submit articles making use of an auto submitter. I really feel that you can make funds both approaches.

I submit anyplace from five to 25 articles per weeks using a free of charge, on-line write-up submitter to post my articles to hundreds or thousands or internet sites. The articles run from 500 to 1,000 words and are connected to what ever it is that I am selling.

For instance, I compose articles about Thailand even though marketing my affiliate hotel sites geared specifically to Thailand. I also create marketing and advertising articles and point them to a variety of internet sites that I run.

Using the auto submitter, I can get my articles and far more importantly, links to my internet sites, all over the Net. The far more hyperlinks that point back to my websites, the better the search engines like me.

I have about 10 diverse post websites and a handful of blogs that accept articles automatically. I manually approve each and every and each report. I like to examine to make positive that the articles are following my submission recommendations. The biggest violators place links in the text and a lot more than 2 hyperlinks in the resource box. I try to contact them to advise them of the guidelines and if they continue, I disable their accounts.

So, which is better? I would have to say that submitting the articles is the far more helpful as it gets my hyperlinks in hundreds or even thousands of web websites. Back links are looked upon really favorably by the search engines and I enjoy to have my links everywhere and for a extended time. And, if I am lucky, some marketer or eZine will send out my write-up to their mail list acquiring me far more exposure.

Operating the report websites is a bit time consuming because I have to check the articles two or 3 occasions per day or I get inundated. Manual approval is a should for me considering that I want to verify and make certain the articles are quality. This prodound linklicious backlinks use with has a few interesting suggestions for why to deal with this belief. And with the auto submitters, not several actual people check out the web site, just the auto bots. Click here linklicious.me alternatives reviews to discover the meaning behind this activity. But I nonetheless feel there is worth since my personal articles get posted to my write-up sites, I can very easily advertise, and they are ranked higher in Google and Alexa.

So, I would attempt to do both but would put the emphasis on obtaining my articles out to the planet with links back to my websites. This will get a lot more visitors and hopefully a lot more sales..