The Mini Swan Wand is a luxurious compact vibe gaining its inspiration from the mega successful Swan Wand. I don't normally go on about packaging because it's not really that important for most toys. That is until you are paying a little more than for a standard vibrator, as in this case. And the packaging didn't disappoint. The Royal Swan is presented in a magnetic clasped sturdy box which comes complete with a multi country adapter (useful for at home and abroad recharging, a nice touch as you are usually supplied with just the one for your country) and a user manual.

Pleasure Works, nominated as click the next website page 2013 New Pleasure Company of the Year by Xbiz, is dedicated to making smart, simple, well packaged and affordable sex toys. Made entirely of hygienic, body-safe hard plastic, the toy's casing sports a beautiful metallic finish that's coated with tiny plastic droplets, creating a misty trompe-l'oeil effect and a lightly rough texture that's unlike any other vibrator.

To turn the Swan Wand off all you need to do is press both buttons at once. Go battery-powered with a toy like BMS Factory's Rain Power Bullet or OhMiBod's Music Vibrator , which buzzes along to the rhythm of your favorite song. In 2014, Jimmyjane was bought by Diamond Products LLC, a holding company that also owns sex toy manufacturer Pipedream.

Now, this toy can also be used internally - the smaller end can be inserted for g-spot stimulation. It's cool to see visualizations of patterns as you use them; I particularly like one called Surf, where the external vibrations remain steady while the internal ones pulse, creating the illusion of someone's fingers tapping hard against my G-spot.

The reason for the name change is because they found a way to make the original PalmPower wand cordless and rechargeable, so they called THAT one the Palm Power Recharge instead lol. Unlike the full-sized Swan Wand , the Mini Swan Wand does not have a motor on each end (it just has the motor in the larger end).

The vibrations from the main shaft feel so intense against my g-spot that I often have to leave it at a lower speed because it pushes me to g-spot orgasms faster than my clitoris can keep up and I become too sensitive to continue to a clitoral orgasm.

To turn the Swan Wand off all you need to do is press both buttons at once. Go battery-powered with a toy like BMS Factory's Rain Power Bullet or OhMiBod's Music Vibrator , which buzzes along to the rhythm of your favorite song. In 2014, Jimmyjane was bought by Diamond Products LLC, a holding company that also owns sex toy manufacturer Pipedream.